Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wedding

2010 is coming to an end... 2011 is coming... 1 of the more impt things coming up in 2011? A few of my friends are getting married! Haha... Really happy for them. So far confirm got 4 getting married on 2011, Val, SW, JH and WL. As for CW, know that he is also getting married but not sure when. WL has already told me that I'll be involved in his wedding... haha... well... time for me to understudy some weddings before mine right?
So what will my wedding be? Tentatively we're planning it to be in 2012 28 Jul... But there are a lot of factors not sorted out. 1) Will we save up enough money for our big day? Its once in a life time... How am I going to strike a balance between budget constraint and what my wife envisions to be her dream wedding? I can see a number of quarrels coming up. 2) Parents/ relatives is another issue. Not really a matter of either set of parents will disapprove... (well I tend to think that I'll be a good husband anyway, at least better than my performance of a bf) but its more of any advice or customs they want to carry out. Then there is the matter of some family conflicts, which A will not attend if B attend, C cannot be arranged to be seated with D kind of issues. Well, time for me to showcase my persuasion skills then. 3) Proposal! Haha... Something is quite wrong right? We more or less decided on the date. We've booked our wedding gown package. We've booked our HDB. Yet I have not proposed to her! Well done! Her favorite rebuttal nowadays is " You have not proposed to me!" Time to start planning how to do it...

-----------------------------------------------------
Side track abit... Why haven't I been blogging? When u spend most of your time drafting emails and reports/papers in office, I don't want to touch the computer at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home